ruined recumbent stone circle with an internal ring-cairn some 9m in diameter.
Six stones of the circle survive out of the original eight or nine. The
recumbent is 1.8m long.
The site was excavated in 1873 and traces of a cist were found.
Not far to the south-west and to the south there are two other recumbent
stone circles, Eslie the Greater and Nine