Cathedral Clock - SMC180
is a picture of the old St Magnus Cathedral Clock. The clock
was built by Hugh Gordon, an Aberdeen Clockmaker, in 1761.
It is now on display in Tankerness House Museum.
On display is the mechanism, the hour and minute hands, the
weights and pulleys, and the crank for winding.
The clock was removed during the early twentieth century restoration.